Dinosaurs are coming! Pattern cutting practises

I was struggling a bit with how to proceed in this next term of cutting creativity....
I have the overall procedure in mind... basically working like a neural network from a very basic starting shape and refining it gradually - cutting and patterning each point along the way, and getting my study group to behave as the AI - making changes at each iterative stage to bring the design closer and closer to the end result..

I just hadn't figured out how to achieve the design we'd be aiming for... then I saw these images by Chris Rodley which appear to use the depart algorithm I played with last term to combine shape and style.....

I really want a great visual abstract to be aiming towards to really give myself a challenge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecology of Culture

The Initial Pitch (week 25)

major project 2 (plans plans plans)