Pattern cutting Deep Art


Deepart Algorithm and Hewitt, J. (2018) Intergalactic

To develop my own final design to backtrack the algorithmic process through, I created an assortment of work through the deepart algorithm, combining silhouettes of fashion croquis with various neural networking images, chess piece motifs, constellations and other related ideas.

These designs will give me an AI generated starting point for the garment I shall be aiming to reach via my manual AI  neural network algorithm....

I shall start with a tube and get a different student each time to alter the shape a little - aiming to get steadily closer to the final design.... and pattern cutting each stage of the designs evolution....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecology of Culture

The Initial Pitch (week 25)

major project 2 (plans plans plans)