Pizza illustrator

Good enough to eat - my pizza slice using illustrator 
And... because I don't think I'm working hard enough.... I'm also teaching myself illustrator....
followed the creative suites beginners tutorial today to make a pizza slice logo....
I reckon if I do one tutorial a day I should be fairly competent in a couple of months....
It is important for me to learn a vector based design program - mainly so I can create files for lazer cutting... It's tough not having used CAD as a design tool first time round at Uni, i feel like I'm having to learn all the new tools as well as doing the rest of the work. However, student discount rates mean it's now or never really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecology of Culture

The Initial Pitch (week 25)

major project 2 (plans plans plans)